i love life


i am a hopeless romantic and one bad date away from being cynical. i am a sucker for the written word. i love robert jordan, as much as that performance artist lady gaga or that crackwhore amy winehouse. i like reality shows and every tv show which exploits drama. I love TYRA, with her narcissism and her smize..i curse, weep and howl. i hate dumb people, and yet i think i am dumb most of the time. i am a drama queen, but i also smile the sweetest of smiles and bellow ear-shattering laughters. i frown at incompetence but screams for pleasure. i squirm when bored and squirm when tittilated. i am a connoisseur of visual and aural feasts--of all things ethereal and sublime ; ghastly and profane; a sense of aesthetics is my best friend, i like latex and pvc. i am a friend. a confidant. a lover. a mistress. a doting girlfriend. i am a creature who enjoys pigging-out on her favorite food in silence while watching crappy reality shows,then feels guilty after. i am butter melting deliciously on your tongue. i am narcissistic and extremely vain.a camera-whore who flirts with the lens on like, a regular basis. i am edward-smitten;and chris evan too.and everyday i adore a different man. i live in the present, and pop culture is my religion;i am always politically correct, but i think political correctness leads us to think like a herd, i dont think its a fault of people to think differently from mine, until we take the time to make a difference, but i take maliscious happiness in the misery of others and i religiously read perezhilton and tmz for my favorite celebrity like britney and others, and i secretly wish that lindsay will fuck it up , drink and sound the scram bracelet once more and be thrown in jail... . i am sometimes, laid back, i start and have no follow through like this blog which i have forgotten so many times. i am a person with so many gifts, and i feel like i owe it to myself to write my experiences, because i have been gifted with so much and i need to share it to the world,
.i kick myself when i fail, i hug myself when i succeed. i dare to live in waking dreams. i am a bit of a tragedy and a resounding success. i am beauty and ugliness. i love my body because its strong and i hate it because its strong. i always wish to be thinner, but i always wish to be healthier. i am a walking irony. i am dominant , but passive-aggressive. i am sane and crazy. i am happy and sad. i am shadow and light. agony and ecstasy. cold as ice. hot as fire. ..take a deep breathe
love me or hate me.
i am wholistic and i am real.
i am far from perfect.



cage me up

cage me up

Friday, December 7, 2007

Saturday RANT RANT RANT




Its a saturday. And Im officially boring.
I didnt even go out last night. I just didnt have the energy to drink and be Merry.
I should have, as I have a tendency on peaking out on weekends.
When Im in HK, friday nights are usually spent chugging Vodka and tequila till Morning. I would always wake up with a bad hangover and a craving for Mcdonald Chicken wings and Fries(twister fries if Available)
Oh how I miss my usual routine.



I usually start by going to Coyote in Lockhart Road..(with some random date to pay for dinner), chat up my favorite bartenders who generously pour me free tequilas , then I move on to Marriot Q88, and order my favorite glass (sometimes a bottle) of Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc, and request the houseband to sing "lets stay together", then I move on to Meet the Posse', namely Julia, Portia and Kristin at Gecko to have our usual Drink till you DROP moment and look for unsuspecting preys(hehehe).
We usually have themes, like Nickelodeon Awards Night, Or miss universe night, etcetera...but we always end up looking the same, just different shades of make up and a slightly altered sense of style. Fenwick night was a disaster says Miss Julia who pulled all the stops to LOOk aheemm Fenwick, and Portia came dressed discreetly...I didnt know where I was then...HMMN.. maybe busy.
Note to Portia: Putting on Layers of Eyeshadow no matter what color is not the solution to every theme:)
Note to self: Cover Breasts sometimes.:) hehehe
____________________________




And today, I woke up really early, and spent my morning watching Justice League on DVD. How pathetic is that. If I have a cat with me, I will officially be Labeled SAD.
But I got my usual wake up call from MY L O V A H...so that perked me up a little bit. And oh the three in one coffee sort of kicked in---nasty nasty nasty.
Oh how I miss my starbucks.
So now I decided to dress up, put on my best accesorries and I have an earthy, hippie theme , going on for me...
The sad thing is its raining and I am wearing a LONG dress...Ill wipe the road dry again... But a girl gotta look...
Say it with me miss TYRA.. Fierce!
__________________________
And now my new routine is starting to develop...coffee in the afternoon with my favorite magazines...Starbucks of course...
I learned from Mary Kate and Ashley that when U want to look...ahmmm...HIP.. Look busy, unaffected, LOOK put together(but not too much), kill with accesories, fabulous shoes, Expensive bag in tow in one hand and STARBUCKS on the other.

No comments:

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love
What a tale my thoughts would tello