i love life


i am a hopeless romantic and one bad date away from being cynical. i am a sucker for the written word. i love robert jordan, as much as that performance artist lady gaga or that crackwhore amy winehouse. i like reality shows and every tv show which exploits drama. I love TYRA, with her narcissism and her smize..i curse, weep and howl. i hate dumb people, and yet i think i am dumb most of the time. i am a drama queen, but i also smile the sweetest of smiles and bellow ear-shattering laughters. i frown at incompetence but screams for pleasure. i squirm when bored and squirm when tittilated. i am a connoisseur of visual and aural feasts--of all things ethereal and sublime ; ghastly and profane; a sense of aesthetics is my best friend, i like latex and pvc. i am a friend. a confidant. a lover. a mistress. a doting girlfriend. i am a creature who enjoys pigging-out on her favorite food in silence while watching crappy reality shows,then feels guilty after. i am butter melting deliciously on your tongue. i am narcissistic and extremely vain.a camera-whore who flirts with the lens on like, a regular basis. i am edward-smitten;and chris evan too.and everyday i adore a different man. i live in the present, and pop culture is my religion;i am always politically correct, but i think political correctness leads us to think like a herd, i dont think its a fault of people to think differently from mine, until we take the time to make a difference, but i take maliscious happiness in the misery of others and i religiously read perezhilton and tmz for my favorite celebrity like britney and others, and i secretly wish that lindsay will fuck it up , drink and sound the scram bracelet once more and be thrown in jail... . i am sometimes, laid back, i start and have no follow through like this blog which i have forgotten so many times. i am a person with so many gifts, and i feel like i owe it to myself to write my experiences, because i have been gifted with so much and i need to share it to the world,
.i kick myself when i fail, i hug myself when i succeed. i dare to live in waking dreams. i am a bit of a tragedy and a resounding success. i am beauty and ugliness. i love my body because its strong and i hate it because its strong. i always wish to be thinner, but i always wish to be healthier. i am a walking irony. i am dominant , but passive-aggressive. i am sane and crazy. i am happy and sad. i am shadow and light. agony and ecstasy. cold as ice. hot as fire. ..take a deep breathe
love me or hate me.
i am wholistic and i am real.
i am far from perfect.



cage me up

cage me up

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ANimal Conversations



Okey, i just watched this Very FUNNY video , "Santa's Baby" a christmas parody collaboration of Alex Young and the always "out there" miss jackie beats . Here is a link, I dont know if it will work..im really not used to this yet.
http://www.youtube.com/v/ZThrYCy9Zzo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">..
It can give you a laugh, even in these times of excess...its nice to go overboard.

Especially after watching that Video made by PETA against the "fashion forward" Olsen Twins.... or should I say Trollsen twins...hehehe...go to Peta2.com to watch the somewhat funny but ahmmmm... gross video. Okey... not that I wear fur, but Hmmn watching the video of racoons being skinned alive in CHINA has somehow...ahmmmm made me think. Maybe a more humane way on skinning this animals. I cant believe they skin them alive!!!!!
But if I received a nice fur coat right now, I will wear it in a NY minute... Im not a celebrity so somehow I dont need to be TOO responsible...hehehe

Well, I have always been a great supporter of animal rights. As a matter of fact, I really do love animals. If I will have a charity( if Im a celebrity), it would be about animal preservation. I even considered taking ZOOlogy when I was in the University.
I have 3 cats that I pamper endlessly with toys and expensive Catfood. Yep in the Philippines, canned cat food cost more than people FOOD....

Whenever I go to other countries, the first thing I look for are zoos. And I must say that SIngapore has a very very good zoo. I even went to the NIGHT SAFARI with my BOO...that was very good. ( its my first time to see a giant anteater...and damn do they look weird)

My favorite animal are Meerkats, and I was hooked on that ANimal Planet show Meerkat Manor. So I was really sad when I found out that "Flower" the shows meerkat Leader has died defending her clan died from a snakebite. Thats really really SAD.
I also just found out that Hyenas are actually a family of Meerkats and Mongoose...isnt that weird? I thought they were DOGS. But yeah, they also have a matriarchal society and they are quite sneaky, so it somehow makes sense.


Oh and I saw the new ad of GIORGIO armani with David Beckham in tight white undies. wheew.... I need a tissue to dry my chair! LOL. I never understood what she saw with that bone of Bags POSH SPICE.

Okey, I guess Im rambling again...Nothing significant is happening in my life right now, except logging online hours after hours.

But if anyone is reading this...
I just had Calamari and Coffee in AUntie Tongs at 55 keong saik ROAD... Its extremely GOOD...and its my third time to go here... Almost all their FOOD are great. I tried this brown rice with seafood that they have...and all I can say is ...muy calliente. Relaxed ambiance, affordable and friendly staff....better try it, while its still there.


No comments:

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love
What a tale my thoughts would tello