i love life


i am a hopeless romantic and one bad date away from being cynical. i am a sucker for the written word. i love robert jordan, as much as that performance artist lady gaga or that crackwhore amy winehouse. i like reality shows and every tv show which exploits drama. I love TYRA, with her narcissism and her smize..i curse, weep and howl. i hate dumb people, and yet i think i am dumb most of the time. i am a drama queen, but i also smile the sweetest of smiles and bellow ear-shattering laughters. i frown at incompetence but screams for pleasure. i squirm when bored and squirm when tittilated. i am a connoisseur of visual and aural feasts--of all things ethereal and sublime ; ghastly and profane; a sense of aesthetics is my best friend, i like latex and pvc. i am a friend. a confidant. a lover. a mistress. a doting girlfriend. i am a creature who enjoys pigging-out on her favorite food in silence while watching crappy reality shows,then feels guilty after. i am butter melting deliciously on your tongue. i am narcissistic and extremely vain.a camera-whore who flirts with the lens on like, a regular basis. i am edward-smitten;and chris evan too.and everyday i adore a different man. i live in the present, and pop culture is my religion;i am always politically correct, but i think political correctness leads us to think like a herd, i dont think its a fault of people to think differently from mine, until we take the time to make a difference, but i take maliscious happiness in the misery of others and i religiously read perezhilton and tmz for my favorite celebrity like britney and others, and i secretly wish that lindsay will fuck it up , drink and sound the scram bracelet once more and be thrown in jail... . i am sometimes, laid back, i start and have no follow through like this blog which i have forgotten so many times. i am a person with so many gifts, and i feel like i owe it to myself to write my experiences, because i have been gifted with so much and i need to share it to the world,
.i kick myself when i fail, i hug myself when i succeed. i dare to live in waking dreams. i am a bit of a tragedy and a resounding success. i am beauty and ugliness. i love my body because its strong and i hate it because its strong. i always wish to be thinner, but i always wish to be healthier. i am a walking irony. i am dominant , but passive-aggressive. i am sane and crazy. i am happy and sad. i am shadow and light. agony and ecstasy. cold as ice. hot as fire. ..take a deep breathe
love me or hate me.
i am wholistic and i am real.
i am far from perfect.



cage me up

cage me up

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Amy Winehouse MOM says NO NO NO









Browsing thru Perezhilton Today...(yes I am a big fan of the VICIOUS miss perez) and ran accross the OPEN letter that Amy Winehouse's MOMMA published as one of her valliant efforts to get thru to her daughter.



Its so caring , touching, and HEART WRENCHING. You can just tell how much she loves the troubled singer...



Here is an excerpt:



"Early fame has overwhelmed you, it’s dizzied you and muddled your mind. For a moment, forget you’re a superstar. You’re also young and vulnerable. Remember you’re just an ordinary human being, no stronger than any of the rest of us. You think you’re strong enough to get through this on your own, darling, but you’re not. "



And its the truth...



I think its NOT only Amy who should be reading this, There are a lot of misguided young people out there...(Aheemm..Britney, Lindsay and the rest of the Hollywood IT group)



Okey, I should be reading this too. There was a point in my life(recently) when I know Im at the top of my Game. Money is rollin, Guys are dime a dozen, endless parties, tight BOD, beautiful clothes and "friends" that reflects your ILLUSION of being Invulnerable.






BUT damn it.... Its a slippery slope.



Im a big fan of AMY. She is a true Artist. Her Voice is sultry and very Unique...Almost like a homage to the Legendary Jazz singers before her. I have her whole album on her IPOD. I love her rendition of Will You Still LOve Me Tomorrow for Bridget Jones Diary.





I really hope she can get sober and continue singing...And I hope she doesnt get back with the hanger on husband the she has...Blake Fielder CIVIL.... Because I think He is a bit of a LOST cause.


Lets not have another Kurt Cobain shall we? Because I know that if she goes full throttle on hard drugs... That little BOdy wreaked with Bulimia and years of abuse is going to waste away FAST.


And I hope all these young celebs take a cue from the enigmatic and extremely smart Natalie Portman. You can be young, Hella fuckin RICH. Famous..but you dont have to snort COCAINE all the way thru...



(Natalie has just been featured as In Styles most stylish star, and all her colleagues has only nothing but RAVES to say about her...)_

Me too.




No comments:

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love
What a tale my thoughts would tello