i love life


i am a hopeless romantic and one bad date away from being cynical. i am a sucker for the written word. i love robert jordan, as much as that performance artist lady gaga or that crackwhore amy winehouse. i like reality shows and every tv show which exploits drama. I love TYRA, with her narcissism and her smize..i curse, weep and howl. i hate dumb people, and yet i think i am dumb most of the time. i am a drama queen, but i also smile the sweetest of smiles and bellow ear-shattering laughters. i frown at incompetence but screams for pleasure. i squirm when bored and squirm when tittilated. i am a connoisseur of visual and aural feasts--of all things ethereal and sublime ; ghastly and profane; a sense of aesthetics is my best friend, i like latex and pvc. i am a friend. a confidant. a lover. a mistress. a doting girlfriend. i am a creature who enjoys pigging-out on her favorite food in silence while watching crappy reality shows,then feels guilty after. i am butter melting deliciously on your tongue. i am narcissistic and extremely vain.a camera-whore who flirts with the lens on like, a regular basis. i am edward-smitten;and chris evan too.and everyday i adore a different man. i live in the present, and pop culture is my religion;i am always politically correct, but i think political correctness leads us to think like a herd, i dont think its a fault of people to think differently from mine, until we take the time to make a difference, but i take maliscious happiness in the misery of others and i religiously read perezhilton and tmz for my favorite celebrity like britney and others, and i secretly wish that lindsay will fuck it up , drink and sound the scram bracelet once more and be thrown in jail... . i am sometimes, laid back, i start and have no follow through like this blog which i have forgotten so many times. i am a person with so many gifts, and i feel like i owe it to myself to write my experiences, because i have been gifted with so much and i need to share it to the world,
.i kick myself when i fail, i hug myself when i succeed. i dare to live in waking dreams. i am a bit of a tragedy and a resounding success. i am beauty and ugliness. i love my body because its strong and i hate it because its strong. i always wish to be thinner, but i always wish to be healthier. i am a walking irony. i am dominant , but passive-aggressive. i am sane and crazy. i am happy and sad. i am shadow and light. agony and ecstasy. cold as ice. hot as fire. ..take a deep breathe
love me or hate me.
i am wholistic and i am real.
i am far from perfect.



cage me up

cage me up

Saturday, July 24, 2010

the kinky swiss and the kinky wish



and so i started smsing people I have known for a long time.
one of the first people i contacted is mr swiss( by the way, i always ask for permission) before i post their stories)
and the next few posts of this will be raunchy..coz i plan to post pics :)
do they delete super graphic blogs?
I hope not.
anyway, back to the swiss.
Ive known him for a very long time ( seven years)...so ive known him since i was seventeen ( add that to my age-- yes im 24)....hehe
hes getting kinkier i think
usually, he loves a lot of wet kisses and a little bit of BDSM...
he loves seeing me in sexy, skimpy clothes and boots...
and he always love to have my tank full...
the worst we have done, is get into an orgy with two chinese women.
of course i did it for him...and my cock always go limp when the women starts touching it....
so now, we are "scheduled" to meet tonite
but im having second thoughts.
his wife is away, and he is babysitting his two young kids
so he wants to do it in his wife's bed, while his two kids are on the other room..
and the maid of course, asleep...
the act of being caught makes him crazy horny
but the possibility of it is close to giving me a heart attack
normally, i will veer away from this kind of situation...
i cant stop making my heels making sounds, and i will never go barefoot, its not sexy
i like the guy...but it seems to much...and seeing the house will give me a reality check that he is a married man..and im walking on dangerous waters.
he promised champagne though, so maybe alcohol will help..
well, im off to drink my vodka tonic...i need to start if ever im going to do this.
KARMA, heres two bucks...please get away from me for a bit

wish me luck

xoxo

vanessa

No comments:

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love
What a tale my thoughts would tello