i love life


i am a hopeless romantic and one bad date away from being cynical. i am a sucker for the written word. i love robert jordan, as much as that performance artist lady gaga or that crackwhore amy winehouse. i like reality shows and every tv show which exploits drama. I love TYRA, with her narcissism and her smize..i curse, weep and howl. i hate dumb people, and yet i think i am dumb most of the time. i am a drama queen, but i also smile the sweetest of smiles and bellow ear-shattering laughters. i frown at incompetence but screams for pleasure. i squirm when bored and squirm when tittilated. i am a connoisseur of visual and aural feasts--of all things ethereal and sublime ; ghastly and profane; a sense of aesthetics is my best friend, i like latex and pvc. i am a friend. a confidant. a lover. a mistress. a doting girlfriend. i am a creature who enjoys pigging-out on her favorite food in silence while watching crappy reality shows,then feels guilty after. i am butter melting deliciously on your tongue. i am narcissistic and extremely vain.a camera-whore who flirts with the lens on like, a regular basis. i am edward-smitten;and chris evan too.and everyday i adore a different man. i live in the present, and pop culture is my religion;i am always politically correct, but i think political correctness leads us to think like a herd, i dont think its a fault of people to think differently from mine, until we take the time to make a difference, but i take maliscious happiness in the misery of others and i religiously read perezhilton and tmz for my favorite celebrity like britney and others, and i secretly wish that lindsay will fuck it up , drink and sound the scram bracelet once more and be thrown in jail... . i am sometimes, laid back, i start and have no follow through like this blog which i have forgotten so many times. i am a person with so many gifts, and i feel like i owe it to myself to write my experiences, because i have been gifted with so much and i need to share it to the world,
.i kick myself when i fail, i hug myself when i succeed. i dare to live in waking dreams. i am a bit of a tragedy and a resounding success. i am beauty and ugliness. i love my body because its strong and i hate it because its strong. i always wish to be thinner, but i always wish to be healthier. i am a walking irony. i am dominant , but passive-aggressive. i am sane and crazy. i am happy and sad. i am shadow and light. agony and ecstasy. cold as ice. hot as fire. ..take a deep breathe
love me or hate me.
i am wholistic and i am real.
i am far from perfect.



cage me up

cage me up

Saturday, July 24, 2010

the singapore SUPERNOVA




i think its quite a moral boost...
I just posted an ad, saying (i just arrived, and)im exclusively meeting for fetish and suddenly I am bombarded with so many calls and sms from dear friends, confidants and my stable of slaves who has been seeking the "lifestyle" i provided.
Well, at least this way, I know I have left my mark, and have many branded. Im severely missed


Singapore is as good as I remember.
I have been spending all the money I dont have on Things I think I need.
Singapore sale is a bane to my existence and my credit cards( that reminds me, i need to start paying up:()
I set a goal. SAY TODAY. Its shoe specific, then suddenly I will pass a fuckin sex shop, offering the smell of leather and laced ribs breaking corsette.
How can a kinky girl resist.
I satisfied myself with the black pin up faux leather corsette and a peep toe fuck me stilletoes.
....
I love walking around BUGIS AREA....well, since my OLD niche, the lovely boutique hotel in CHINATOWN is currently under maintenance, I am living in a NIIIICE ( is it 3 or 5 star ) hotel in Bencoleen. So if anyone wants to see me strut in the tiniest skirt. Just give me a hollah.
A very very nice man has provided me a nice place to live and to play....
He usually comes at night, and see me in different costumes, and I usually send him KINKY sms during the day...
HMMMn....
But yesterday, I walked around CHINATOWN, and I am reminded why I love walking around the area. So many backpackers, looking for cheap buys. YOUNG, succulent, an d horny, with tan that wont quit and lithe muscles that I want to LICK.
OH dear...HELP ME GOD( blasphemY@!@)
Am I rambling again.
And today, I settled on shopping at cotton on, for some comfortable tiny clothes, I forgot singapore is so hot, and I really need a comfortable pair of shoes.
I brought only boots and gladiator fuck me 5 inch heels....definitely not for walking.
But im fully booked for dates till the next week.

oh singapore how i missed you


and this time I will post my adventures and " KINKY frolics"

....
kisses* checks on nail polish*

1 comment:

sgboy said...

welcum back!

can't wait for the juicy " KINKY frolics"

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love
What a tale my thoughts would tello