i love life


i am a hopeless romantic and one bad date away from being cynical. i am a sucker for the written word. i love robert jordan, as much as that performance artist lady gaga or that crackwhore amy winehouse. i like reality shows and every tv show which exploits drama. I love TYRA, with her narcissism and her smize..i curse, weep and howl. i hate dumb people, and yet i think i am dumb most of the time. i am a drama queen, but i also smile the sweetest of smiles and bellow ear-shattering laughters. i frown at incompetence but screams for pleasure. i squirm when bored and squirm when tittilated. i am a connoisseur of visual and aural feasts--of all things ethereal and sublime ; ghastly and profane; a sense of aesthetics is my best friend, i like latex and pvc. i am a friend. a confidant. a lover. a mistress. a doting girlfriend. i am a creature who enjoys pigging-out on her favorite food in silence while watching crappy reality shows,then feels guilty after. i am butter melting deliciously on your tongue. i am narcissistic and extremely vain.a camera-whore who flirts with the lens on like, a regular basis. i am edward-smitten;and chris evan too.and everyday i adore a different man. i live in the present, and pop culture is my religion;i am always politically correct, but i think political correctness leads us to think like a herd, i dont think its a fault of people to think differently from mine, until we take the time to make a difference, but i take maliscious happiness in the misery of others and i religiously read perezhilton and tmz for my favorite celebrity like britney and others, and i secretly wish that lindsay will fuck it up , drink and sound the scram bracelet once more and be thrown in jail... . i am sometimes, laid back, i start and have no follow through like this blog which i have forgotten so many times. i am a person with so many gifts, and i feel like i owe it to myself to write my experiences, because i have been gifted with so much and i need to share it to the world,
.i kick myself when i fail, i hug myself when i succeed. i dare to live in waking dreams. i am a bit of a tragedy and a resounding success. i am beauty and ugliness. i love my body because its strong and i hate it because its strong. i always wish to be thinner, but i always wish to be healthier. i am a walking irony. i am dominant , but passive-aggressive. i am sane and crazy. i am happy and sad. i am shadow and light. agony and ecstasy. cold as ice. hot as fire. ..take a deep breathe
love me or hate me.
i am wholistic and i am real.
i am far from perfect.



cage me up

cage me up

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

*munch munch


so im slowly creeping in the market again, i guess a comeback is eminent, and by the welcome i received i would say ...it is quite succesful.
what i know now, is that going away for a year, gave me a better perspective and appreciation, of the adulation and developed a new passion for the job.
i have received sms and call mostly from people i know...
kinky swiss. my mr oriental. etc ( everyone knows who they are)
im like a common denominator for BDSM people... well, thats good for me( i think)
although expectations are hard to meet sometime.
i am still loosing the baby weight from the year long vacation...:) but i guess i look younger now and everybody says im cute as a button ( not good when you are a dominatrix)...
but im almost fully booked, and i definitely have a time for my errands( shopping shopping and more shopping)
but i decided to stay away from chicken rice and nasi lemak! i have to avoid carbs!
damn singapore, why does everything have to be so good.
and to anyone who is reading this... I am now staying in a 3 star hotel in bencoleen. My boutique hotel in chinatown is under renovation. sucks!
but i guess i shoudnt be bitching about it, becaue I am still in the central business district and quite close to BUGIS.
Being near malls and kopi tiam is a curse though i think. I like living in chinatown, its a bit more quaint.
BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS... i acquired this super HOT leather corsettes, both black and red.
And I have been wearing them like crazy.
I would wear them with jeans if it isnt too hot in singapore.... but I will also look freakin crazy wearing it out.
Anyway... SINGAPORE is growing on me again.

i just want to have a special shoutout to MR M...
the man who never left.... people always say they support you, and that they care for you. but sometimes, we need real people, who really genuinely help. and i just owe him so much:) bringing me back to my sanity ( and sing)....kiss kiss

oh wow...another CALL... i wonder what his requests would be

No comments:

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love

If You CouLd Read My Mind Love
What a tale my thoughts would tello